Manifestation for Beginners
Since the film The Secret came out, there has been a significant rise in people becoming more open to the law of attraction and manifestation. Although the film gives an idea of what can be achieved through manifestation it doesn’t show the basics you need to get you started.
For over 25 years I have learned many different methods of manifestation for various areas of your life and I now teach this to others. Whether you are looking for a new life partner, new job or that dream home, once you know what you are doing, you can literally manifest just about anything you want as long as your mind is open and you are consistent in your methods.
I am going to share my top 3 tips on manifesting for beginners, but before I do there is something you should know. In addition to dreaming and believing you need to be taking inspired action in order to achieve your intention. The universe will match your energy by giving you signs. It is up to you to take action on the opportunities the universe is providing for you.
1. Raising Your Vibrations:
One of the key elements to manifestation is raising your vibrations. Energy goes where energy flows and everything in the universe is made up of energy vibrating at various frequencies. This includes our words, actions, thoughts and feelings. By raising our vibrations we are communicating with the universe, letting it know what we want.
Several ways to raise your vibrations include:-
- Practising gratitude
- Surrounding yourself with positive people
- Listening to music or reading books
- Keeping a positive mental attitude
- Practising forgiveness
- Getting out into nature
Visualisation is an important tool when working towards your intentions. First, you need to figure out what it is you want then close your eyes and imagine that you already have it. There are a few ways in which you can visualise, my favourites include:-
- Meditation, when I completely empty my mind it allows me to focus on my intention as if it is here right now. For example, if it’s a holiday imagine the sun on your skin, the cocktail you are drinking, the smell of the sea air. How happy does this make you feel?
- Scripting, write down your intentions and include why you want them, dig deep into your why. How would they change your life?
- Vision Boards, using powerful words and affirmations along with pictures of your intended goal on a board and placing it somewhere where you will see it every day will not only keep you on track with your manifesting, it will also raise your vibrations every time you see it, motivating you to keep taking inspired action.
When you are visualising make sure you are always relaxed and stay connected with the emotion by using your senses. What does your goal look like, feel like, notice the smells in the air around you, immerse yourself in the visualisation.
My final tip is gratitude, without it you will not be able to move forward in your manifestation journey. The more grateful you are the more the universe will reward you. There is so much in this world that we take for granted that we tend to focus on what we don’t have rather than appreciate what we do have, so be thankful for everyone and everything that comes into your life.
Once you have mastered raising your vibrations, visualisation and gratitude you are ready to bring abundance into your life using any of the many methods of manifestation available to you and amazing things will start to happen.